Principal; Wellness Solutions Architect
Personal Philosophy: “Achieve Goals. Change Lives.”
Designs programs to help clients define goals for health, lifestyle and fitness and accomplish measurable, sustainable results.
Experience, Education and Certifications
- Founder, Principal: Turn Up Fitness, 2014
- Personal Training-Expert: Gold’s Gym, 2008 – 2013
- U. S. Marine Corps, 2004 – 2008
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training: Certified Instructor
- Texas State University: Pursuing BSc in Nutrition
- CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, and a certified personal trainer for more than 6 years, Jesse Almaraz understands both the mental and physical challenges in attaining and maintaining wellness. He is a top expert in fitness form and function to keep clients on track and injury free, and provides intuitive coaching to help them set reasonable goals and finish strong.
Through personal training or innovative group classes, nutritional insights and consistent encouragement, people of any fitness level can count on Jesse to design affordable and customized cardiovascular, strength training or specialty programs attuned to the needs of the individual – without taking the fun out of getting fit.
- Group and personal training (children, adults, seniors)
- Cross-training, body fat reduction, muscle toning, high-intensity, core integration
- Pre- and post-natal, injury prevention
- Sports and figure show competition